Nextcloud NotPermittedException

unf0rg0tt3n

Dabbler
Hey Guys,

Hope you all doing well!

Since I’ve upgraded to Nextcloud 18.03 with PHP7.2 I’m getting: Exception":"OCP\Files\NotPermittedException
It’s kinda annoying because I have no idea to get it fixed.
I've upgraded from the official plugin and added the PHP7.2. everything seems to run well. I can add files, open them but when I open up:
  • Mail tab
  • Photos tab (sometimes)
  • Share settings
I get the following error (sample of the mail tab, the other stuff is throwing the same errors

Code:
"GET","url":"/apps/mail/","message":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\NotPermittedException","Message":"","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFile.php","line":108,"function":"putContent","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\File"
"GET","url":"/apps/mail/","message":"Failed to compile and/or save /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/css/mail.scss","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:74.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/74.0","version":"18.0.3.0"}
"GET","url":"/apps/mail/","message":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\NotPermittedException","Message":"","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFile.php","line":108,"function":"putContent","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\File
"GET","url":"/apps/theming/styles?v=0","message":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\NotPermittedException","Message":"","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFile.php"

My config.php is as follows:

Code:
<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'apps_paths' =>
  array (
    0 =>
    array (
      'path' => '/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps',
      'url' => '/apps',
      'writable' => true,
    ),
    1 =>
    array (
      'path' => '/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg',
      'url' => '/apps-pkg',
      'writable' => true,
    ),
  ),
  'instanceid' => 'oco7o462x190',
  'passwordsalt' => '[REDACTED]',
  'secret' => '[REDACTED]',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => '192.168.1.195:8282',
    1 => '[REDACTED]',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/usr/local/www/nextcloud/data/nextclouddata',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '18.0.3.0',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://192.168.1.195:8282',
  'dbname' => 'nc',
  'dbhost' => '[REDACTED]',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => 'true',
  'dbuser' => '[REDACTED]',
  'dbpassword' => '[REDACTED]',
  'installed' => true,
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'maintenance' => false,
  'mail_smtpmode' => 'sendmail',
  'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_from_address' => '[REDACTED]',
  'mail_domain' => '[REDACTED]',
);

Does anyone have an idea on how to get this fixed?
Browsed the internets and can't find a suiting solution.

Thanks in common.

Cheers,
Dennis

RSVP

Explorer
I have never gotten the mail app to work on any setup. I am behind haproxy reverse proxy. Only other issue is collabora. Not sure if you accessing locally or through reverse proxy and fqdn. I hope to see what kind of answers you get.

unf0rg0tt3n

Dabbler
I have never gotten the mail app to work on any setup. I am behind haproxy reverse proxy. Only other issue is collabora. Not sure if you accessing locally or through reverse proxy and fqdn. I hope to see what kind of answers you get.

You won't like the answer but I started over in order to get it to work. Mail is working like a charm but it's not running through the proxy since I didn't get that to work properly.