New Router - No Jail internet

keithg

Explorer
Am struggling with router problems and put a new router on my home net and rebooted the server. I have all addresses on my LAN as DHCP and have the reservation list on my router. When I restart my network, everything just restarts and all the IP address are grabbed again without fail. WIth the new router, My NAS will rebbot and grab an IP just fine on either router. The problem is the jails will not grab an IP address from the new router. At all. When I reboot the NAS with the new router, The NAS gets a new Address. All the jails will not. I get this listed as the error:
"DHCP - Network Issue: Command '['jexec', 'ioc-mineos', 'ifconfig', 'epair0b', 'inet']' returned non-zero exit status 1."
This is the minecraft server, but all jails experience the same problem.
When I put the old router in the syatem and reboot all the jails grab their old IP addresses as does the NAS and everyhting 'just works'. WIth the new router, I fully expect that each jail will grab a new address and I'd have to find it on the router. but no jails start.

This is with FreeNAS-11.3-U2.1. I have some updated jails and some older jailsm but none of them will grab ab IP off the new router.

Thanks for any help. Without my NAS, I cannot solve the other problem...

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Did your subent address change with the new router?

keithg

Explorer
I was on 192.168.2.x and the new router was also set to the same. I rebooted the NAS and it grabbed its IP address from the server, It was just the jails that refused.

Redcoat

MVP
Do you have your jails set up to start on boot?

keithg

Explorer
I do have the jails autostart. The problem, though was even after the NAS had booted. I stopped then tried to start the jails and was unable to do so.