Map couchpotato config outside of jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageAUS

Patron
I am in the process of redoing some jails and (yes i know its old and outdated but it works for me) i would like to map the couchpotato config/data outside of the jail so if i ever need to recreate the jail again i can just simply point it to the dataset outside of the jail and its done. what i don't know is how i go about doing this?
i have tried this (modied version of the transmission code) iocage exec couchpotato sysrc "couchpotato_conf_dir=/config" but i get this
Code:
mount_nullfs: /mnt/JailsSSD/iocage/jails/couchpotato/root/config: Resource deadlock avoided
jail: /sbin/mount -t nullfs -o rw /mnt/JailsSSD/Apps/Couchpotato /mnt/JailsSSD/iocage/jails/couchpotato/root/config: failed

The above was fixed by removing a duplicate mount point but its still not mapping outside the jail.
Does anyone know the proper syntax to map the couchpotato config/data outside of the jail?
Also a way to copy my old config/data from warden jail to my Apps/Couchpotato dataset

Last edited:

diskdiddler

Wizard
Is the jail running when you do this and is that the actual location of the config.
I think I recall me wanting to do something similar for all my jails / plugins even but I didn't have time to mess around and opted for snapshotting to backup configs [kinda] instead.

SavageAUS

Patron
The Apps/Couchpotato folder is where I want the config/data mapped too. I just don’t know where the location is inside the iocage jail for couchpotato config/data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diskdiddler

Wizard
Must admit I'm not sure, (personally I'd ditch couch, I love it, but it's just no longer being developed)

SavageAUS

Patron
Must admit I'm not sure, (personally I'd ditch couch, I love it, but it's just no longer being developed)

Yeah maybe I need to give radarr more of a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diskdiddler

Wizard
I really don't like a lot about it, some of the design decisions in couchpotato seem much better to me, but it's not progressing and the latest build has a horribly frustrating bug with the (0) year issue on seemingly random movies.
Radarr is slowly being worked on, although the community is hard to ... steer and advise them of what's just crap design.

Status
Not open for further replies.