SOLVED lost working network config, locked myself out, restored defaults, no pool/can't import

High Voltage

Explorer
so, I stupidly locked myself out of the web gui, when I lost access to the wifi connection I decided to create (so I could back my mobile devices up) and the accidentally locked myself out of the only other address I had access to, couldn't fix wifi, so had 0 access to the gui, at which point I factory reset to default configs, lost the pool (states that there's damaged drives or something), looked on here, and followed another post cyberjock made on trying to see whats up, and I have no ability to do anything now.... it sees the old pool, but wont import it given it thinks that there's a bad drive or something (still trying to weed out my drives that have been fighting me, finally documented the locations and serial numbers of the drives to do so, but this decided to creep up before I can fully pin down the bad drives and pull them) and now I have lost my pool, complete with data from a family vacation to California and about, just from the data I put on there so far last night, 140 pictures I cant recover if this decides to be a PITA for me and not work for recovery >.>

funny thing is, in a fit of anger at today, I decided I didn't care, and was going to just create a new pool

jokes on me though, it wont even let me make another pool, with any drives in the system...

so I now have a huge hulking paperweight on my hands because of this.

help?

supermicro x8dr3-f
dual intel xeon e5-2650v2's
128 GB 1333 Mhz ecc registered ram
lsi 2008-8i IT mode
2x 3g hp sas expanders
dual chelsio 320T 10g fiber cards in ethernet mode
various 3tb sata hard drives for storage (cant afford the upgrade to sas yet, and its not online if I'm not using it given I live with my parents still and cant afford to do that on the electric bill)

per the commands I followed from cyberjocks replies in the other thread, given my issue is identical, here are the results, to follow in a reply given my pc is fighting me now, and I am already about to scream from irritation of this day.

High Voltage

Explorer
the two images, the ones too large to actually get a picture of however

Attachments

• 1573426832528.png
    1573426832528.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 205
  • fn2.PNG
    fn2.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 227

sretalla