SOLVED Loging in to frozen tab's on New UI Only 11.2-U4

Snow

Patron
The new UI is locking up but only Services & a few others Tabs. I can not click on Services, Reporting, & Vm's when it is bugged.
The stuff in the drop down menus will still pull up and load. The only thing that will Fix this is to log out and back in. I am on Firefox and mainly use this for all my FreeNasing/Administrating. It has happens about 4 times to me not sure if any one else is having this problem.
I have Reloaded the browser, Restart the PC and Cleaned my History/Cache. Not sure if this is a bug or what not, so would like to see if any one else is having this problem in 11.2-U4

Last edited:

SMnasMAN

Contributor
Im seeing some weirdness also with a fresh install of 11.2-u4 (totally blank config), was building this as a new FN server (similar to server in my sig, but only 32g ram, and 4x HDDs on a 9207-8i).

Alot of errors during boot up on the console (ie at the end, Failed to run middleware call , and some collectd Unhanded python exceptions ) and the web gui is loading super slow (and some blank).

And actual FN OS startup took a very long time (like 5-10min)

Will try a new install and also 11.2u4.1 (even though change log does not mention these types of issues).

11.2u3 runs fine on this same server, same boot device. I Will report back.

I realize we are all beta testers for ixSystems and their paid products/paid OS, but it really feels like many of the recent releases have been sloppy (for lack of a better term). In their defense though, each minor release (ie "-uX") has had a really long list of big fixes and improvements, and they are releasing, releases, pretty frequently.

Last edited:

SMnasMAN

Contributor
11.2u4.1 seems to be running fine (gui and all).

Snow

Patron
Had it just happen again like 20mins ago

Snow

Patron
Fire Fox build 66.0.5 it happens very randomly, a re log does fix it.

Edit: I will not miss the old UI the new one has grown on me...

Last edited:

Snow

Patron
Is this still an issue for you? If so, which browser?
Seems Like it was a FireFox Problem as the Newest Ver 67.0.1 has fixed this so was not a FreeNas Problem.