Loading into interface is insanely slow and makes certain requests time out

Dreamplay

Cadet
I've been trying to load into the web interface but when doing so the loading is incredibly slow, so slow that requests for resources time out. After a few requests the logo got cached and I'm currently slowly caching stuff to see where I can go but it's basically unusable right now. Any ideas?

D

dlavigne

Which browser? Have you tried clearing the browser cache? Are you running any browser security extensions?

Dreamplay

Cadet
After resetting networking and reconfiguring it as it was, now it's just timing out without loading in at all.

Dreamplay

Cadet
Which browser? Have you tried clearing the browser cache? Are you running any browser security extensions?
Browser doesn't matter. Have been clearing cache and tried without extensions, plus downloaded firefox to try with that without success.

Dreamplay

Cadet
Current config is:
Network Interfaces:
Alc0, IPv4: 192.168.1.99, subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Route: 192.168.1.1
It's recognized in the router but can't be seen when I do "ARP -A" anymore on my win machine(was before I redid the networking, now it's not visible). Any ideas?

Dreamplay

Cadet
After manually adding the ip/mac pair I can now again connect to the interface partially(I get sent the background color, header and favicon, but again it times out alot of requests and I'm left with a missing image icon and the alternative text "logo image background". I'm incredibly confused.

D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? Sounds like either a browser extension/caching issue or a networking issue.

pschatz100

Guru
It is not possible to offer useful comments without knowing what your system is. Please post your system specifications. There might be a hardware compatibility problem.

JaimieV

Guru
I'd suggest replacing the network cable to the NAS.