Is the CPU utilization graph ever going to be fixed?

Mannekino

Patron
With every new release I look forward to this issue potentially being fixed. I upgraded to 11.2-U6 last weekend and my CPU utilization graph is still flat at 0%.

The graph does work in the old interface.

Is it something with my particular CPU and motherboard combination that breaks it perhaps?

I have:
  • CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1260L
  • Motherboard: Supermicro X9SCM-F

Damianos

iXsystems
iXsystems
I'm sorry to hear about your issues. If it works in the old interface, then it should also work in the new UI starting from the upcoming 11.3. Much work has been put into the upcoming 11.3 release and those changes can be tested now via the nightlies.

If you don't feel like switching trains, there is also a thread outlining the changes to the Dashboard and Reports sections coming up in 11.3 that would be relevant to your issue.

https://www.ixsystems.com/community...d-and-reports-pages-rewritten-for-11-3.78372/

Mannekino

Patron
Read the post, sounds pretty sweet. Looking forward to the 11.3 release. I'm not in a hurry so I will wait for stable release.

zorak950

Dabbler
I had this issue on U5 randomly on restart; couldn't figure out a pattern. Each time I'd restart the machine, it would either work or not. Haven't seen it on U6 yet, but I'm not in the habit of restarting my server frequently so that could just be a fluke.