Invalid Rar Archive Usage

strudel

Dabbler
Hi,

I get this error in the SickChill log :

2019-03-13 20:42:37 POSTPROCESSOR-AUTO :: Failed to extract the archive xxxxx.rar: Invalid Rar Archive Usage

Any clue on how to fix this?

Thanks

nojohnny101

Wizard
The most likely reason you are not getting many responses is because you are not following forum rules: see here

the more information you provide, explaining what you have done, etc. the more people are going to be willing to help.

strudel

Dabbler
Ok, sorry, here goes

I'm running FreeNAS 11.2-U2 where I'm running SickChill (latest version). Everything works fine, however, when it downloads an archived (rar'ed) episode and it tries to post-process it, I get this error :

2019-03-13 20:42:37 POSTPROCESSOR-AUTO :: Failed to extract the archive xxxxx.rar: Invalid Rar Archive Usage

and

2019-03-15 08:05:25 INFO POSTPROCESSOR-AUTO ::xxxxx.rar : Unpacking failed: Unpacking Failed with Invalid Rar Archive Usage. Is unrar installed and on the system PATH?

I currently have 100+ episodes waiting to be processed for which I get this error. I did not change the unrar settings or anything.

What would need to be done to fix this?

Thanks

D

dlavigne

If you go into the shell of the Sickchill jail, what is the output of pkg info |grep unrar ?