Introduction from a home FreeNAS user

ian.m.taylor

Dabbler
Hello,

I am a computer hobbyist who has been using FreeNAS at home for about 2 years now. My "job" is being a grad student, and I depend on FreeNAS for storage of everything from critical dissertation files to my personal movie collection.

I joined these forums to hopefully contribute to the project. My coding skills are amateur at best, but I still want to help where I can. This could be adding to or clarifying documentation, answering other users' questions, or anything I think I can do.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Welcome to the community!

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
Hello,

I am a computer hobbyist who has been using FreeNAS at home for about 2 years now. My "job" is being a grad student, and I depend on FreeNAS for storage of everything from critical dissertation files to my personal movie collection.

I joined these forums to hopefully contribute to the project. My coding skills are amateur at best, but I still want to help where I can. This could be adding to or clarifying documentation, answering other users' questions, or anything I think I can do.

Absolutely! I'm sure you can find areas or ways to contribute and they are all welcomed.

kappclark

Explorer
Welcome aboard - wonderful community here ...