installing transmission plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emegra

Dabbler
Hi everyonr
I hope this is not a lame question but I simply don't have a clue how to install a plugin, specifically transmission,, I've downloaded the plugin and the hash file, I then selected a temporary folder to place the plugin but then I'm completely stuck on the next stage, when I'm asked to input plugin jail path, jail name , jail ip address or the jail ip netmask, i just dont have a clue what a jail is let alone whats the path to it, it's name or ip address, can anyone kindly explain to me in as plain english as possible what this jail thing is and if possible give me a step by step guide how to install a plugin specifically transmission.

Many thanks

Graeme

Aquilon

Cadet
Hi,

I've tried to install but I have a problem because after the installation the modules is full of different information and I can't see if the plugins is installed because the left menu disappears....

Help me please

ben

FreeNAS GUI Developer
The entire left menu? Could you please post your system specs and a screenshot of the problem you're experiencing as well as your volume setup?

Aquilon

Cadet
Capture du 2012-08-27 19:53:08.jpg

I run Freenas 8.2 (32 bits) on my eeepc 1000HE with Atom N280, 2 Go RAM and CG intel 945 inside.

Thanks for your help

William Grzybowski

Wizard
iXsystems
What language are you using?
Try switch it to english...

Its probably some bug fixed in upcoming 8.3

Aquilon

Cadet
Thanks !! Problem is solved if I used English but I can't turn on the plugins "Some error occured" ???

ben

FreeNAS GUI Developer
Could you paste the traceback that appears when the tree menu vanishes? Just in case it will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.