I can't install any Plugins

lzy0478

Cadet
when i install some Plugin,it tell me that"Error: tr had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - transmission-daemon :,transmission-web : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed"

My freenas was work on an esxi

thanks a lot

0A593DFE-1C79-4FAC-AFB7-EEB70EDD11CE.jpg

alexisr73

Explorer
Hi,

I'm running into the same following desinstallation of a perfectly working qbittorrent plugin and then reintsalling it. I tried first the manual method with advanced jail creation, but obviously I was missing some config part so it wasn't working ... And by now, will trying to install the plugin in DHCP with all default parameters, I have this issue :

1595052049897.png

Pretty confusing ...

Anybody would now what is the problem ?

There's an issue with the qbittorrent plugin on 11.3. More information in the thread below.

Other plugins, such as Plex and Transmission are fine though. I recommend to open a separate thread with more specifics, including the error message, the exact release or FreeNAS, etc... instead of posting a random "me too" reply.

There's an issue with the qbittorrent plugin on 11.3. More information in the thread below.

Other plugins, such as Plex and Transmission are fine though. I recommend to open a separate thread with more specifics, including the error message, the exact release or FreeNAS, etc... instead of posting a random "me too" reply.

Thanks for providing useful link, i was thinking "I can't install any Plugins" somehow describe my situation and appending a "same here" post will bring up some attention. You're right, I should open a separate thread for this.