Register for the iXsystems Community to get an ad-free experience and exclusive discounts in our eBay Store.

[HOW TO] Install and configure sonarr, radarr, and sabnzbd

Thanks
Thank you for this guide.. it was extremely helpful in setting up and resolving issues I was having with Sonarr. After finally getting it up and running, it recognizes the folders in which my shows are located and prompts qBittorrent to download new episodes. The issue I am now having it qBittorrent downloads everything to its native folder '/root/downloads/tv-sonarr'; while sonarr shows the episodes as downloaded, they will not show up in plex nor are they imported and relocated by sonarr. Wondering if I need to setup mount points or add permissions so sonarr can move downloaded files to their respective folders. Attaching some screenshots of the media management window.. thank you!

Attachments

Thanks
Hi,

I can not get this to work either getting this:-

Starting sonarr.
login class 'daemon' non-existent, using default
su: pam_start: system error
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/sonarr: WARNING: failed to start sonarr

Also i had Plex and Transmission installed with separate jails, they have stop running also !

Last edited:
Thanks
Thanks for the guide. Followed it and it all worked fine. I have my series on separate drives and are shared via SMB and can be picked up by my Windows machines on my network. How do I link those SMB shares to the jail so that I can point to them from within SONARR?

Thanks again.

Thanks
Hi

I have the exact same issue as Nitro626:

Starting sonarr.
login class 'daemon' non-existent, using default
su: pam_start: system error
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/sonarr: WARNING: failed to start sonarr

This goes for radarr also.

Is it a permission issue? I have not changed anything from the guide.

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited: