Hallo To all in the communt.

FintaruS

Cadet
Hi. mi name I Kim, I'm 37 years old and from Denmark, I have been working in IT for a little over 15years.
My biggest challenge is probably my dyslexia, so sorry-? ;)

89/5000

my biggest challenge is probably my dyslexia, so carry on with me;)
i'm 37 years old

Dellyjoe

Explorer
Hey @FintaruS Welcome to the forms everyone here is really nice, Don't worry about the Dyslexia part.

P.S I'm also Dyslexia and read this over three times to make sure everything sounds good .

No Promises,
Joe

Evertb1

Guru
Hi Kim.

Welcome to the forum. We will gladly carry on with you. No worries.

Evert

FintaruS

Cadet
Hey @FintaruS Welcome to the forms everyone here is really nice, Don't worry about the Dyslexia part.

P.S I'm also Dyslexia and read this over three times to make sure everything sounds good .

No Promises,
Joe
what i often do is write a sentence into google translate, get it to read it aloud to me, whether it sounds right, correct and try again ... and it also checks the spelling :)

Dellyjoe

Explorer
what i often do is write a sentence into google translate, get it to read it aloud to me, whether it sounds right, correct and try again ... and it also checks the spelling :)

I do something simuler and end up writing a sentence using the word im trying to spell and normally it gets the right word.

But sometimes I end up writing things like, ... How to find friendship , if friendship is the word im trying to spell, I hope people are not looking at my search history.

maybe this makes sense why my ads contact doesn't know what I like.

Joe