Register for the iXsystems Community to get an ad-free experience and exclusive discounts in our eBay Store.

Ganz großes Kino -dark

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
What those with reasonably standard (large) screens will see:
Screenshot_2020-01-02 iXsystems Community.png

Any new discussion such as for a separate theme you wish for me to create (substantially different from this one in layout and/or function, not simply colors) can be started here and I will shift it to its own sticky thread.

Last edited:

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
I just recently acquired a small screen device (Kyocera DuraXV LTE cellphone) and took a look at how this theme appears with such a tiny viewport. Needless to say, it could use some improvement, I noticed some unintended flaws. I hope to get some things fixed fairly quickly, this is a relative slow period at work so I should be able. Had I received feedback or had a device myself for testing, things would be better already.

cobrakiller58

FreeNAS Experienced
2.6 inch screen damn that is tiny I'm only ever logged in on my desktops so I have not noticed any issues in regards to small displays....

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
heh! Yep. I don't exactly intend to use it much for browsing, it is sort of a pain (not just due to small screen size) but it is good to be able to see any issues others may have with the theme.

cobrakiller58

FreeNAS Experienced
when inserting code you cannot see what you are typing
code.png