FreeNAS suddenly asking for credentials but user signed in on AD

Hi Guys, I am building a freeNAS build and tried intergrating with Active Directory. I was able to do it after following :
https://youtu.be/pGI-6RjB_IU

However after 24hrs I found today i can't access \\freenas
It is asking me for password and login in windows explorer. I found out my connection between freeNAS and active directory was broken, i was able to fix it after correcting time on AD.

I have re-connected rebuilt the cache in directory too. Things are syncing from AD to NAS (like ad groups etc) but still the login prompt on AD is driving me nuts. I have tried with logging but its a missmatch.

Can anyone help me on this issue?

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Check permissions for every path component to your share root. The most common reason I have seen for permission denied errors to a share is that the user lacks execute (x) permissions on portion of the path to the share. For instance, the admin performed chmod 770 on /mnt/tank.

Check permissions for every path component to your share root. The most common reason I have seen for permission denied errors to a share is that the user lacks execute (x) permissions on portion of the path to the share. For instance, the admin performed chmod 770 on /mnt/tank.
What is recommended permission for tank?