Freenas Pool Offline / Unkown after trying to upgrade drive

Russ12

Cadet
I was trying to do a simple drive upgrade to one of my pools (For size, not because of an error). I offlined the drive, shut the server down, and then installed the new drive. When I booted back up the server the pool was no longer there. I have my pools configured in a 7-1 ratio so pulling a drive on a pool shouldn't have effected it as there is a spare within the pool and then there is another hot spare on stand-by as well.

Anyway, I put the old drive back in since something wasn't going right and the pool is still unkown / offline. I can see all the drives, I can no longer see the pools even although I put the drive right back in, nothing was erased, simple switched the drive to offline...

Any help greatly appreciated, I can't figure out how to get the volume / pools back online.

D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? If not, what is the full output of zpool status (within code tags please).

Russ12

Cadet
I have not been able to resolve it. I will try and figure out how to get that for you now.

Russ12

Cadet
unnamed.jpg

Russ12

Cadet
OK that is starting to look like what I used to have. 0415 is the drive I offlined I beleive... and still shows as offline. Do I need to online that drive? if so how?

IMG-1789.jpg
IMG-1790.jpg
IMG-1791.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-1789.jpg
    IMG-1789.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 211

garm

Wizard
You didn’t have any errors prior to the disk swap?