FreeNAS Plugin Installation hangs and crashes FreeNAS

4head

Cadet
I'm pretty new to servers but I have been using FreeNAS ever since I've had this server for personal use.
Upon attempting to install a plugin to FreeNAS (Plex Media Server) it starts the install then hangs at 50% with the following displaying on the web interface, then crashes:
1585118584646.png

This error still occurred when on an older build of FreeNAS, any help would be much appreciated.

Server Specs and other information is shown below.

FreeNAS v11.2 Stable
Dell Poweredge R710
2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) E5520 @ 2.27GHz (FreeNAS using 4 vCPUs)
32 GB Ram (FreeNAS using 8GB)

bwanajag

Dabbler
I'm having a similar issue, I've tried to install both Resilio and SyncThing plugins and they will get a portion of the way through, then progress stops, processors and fans spin up, and my download bandwidth maxes out at 1 gbps on my iMac with which I'm accessing the FreeNAS box - essentially freezing the iMac (some mDNSRespond service is what appears to be flaking). The only way to get control is to force shutdown FreeNAS using the power button. The only option I select before I hit "Save" for the plugin is to deselect NAT and select DHCP.

My FreeNAS box (freenas installed, no hypervisor):
Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F Xeon D-1541
RAM: 64GB ECC
Pool: 1TB NVMe drive

bwanajag

Dabbler
I'm having a similar issue, I've tried to install both Resilio and SyncThing plugins and they will get a portion of the way through, then progress stops, processors and fans spin up, and my download bandwidth maxes out at 1 gbps on my iMac with which I'm accessing the FreeNAS box - essentially freezing the iMac (some mDNSRespond service is what appears to be flaking). The only way to get control is to force shutdown FreeNAS using the power button. The only option I select before I hit "Save" for the plugin is to deselect NAT and select DHCP.

My FreeNAS box (freenas installed, no hypervisor):
Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F Xeon D-1541
RAM: 64GB ECC
Pool: 1TB NVMe drive
I changed the pool for plugin/jail storage to a pool with sata drives (as opposed to the pool with the NVMe drive) and it worked.