[FreeNAS 9 Plugin] - MineOS

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
@jeremyblevins
Hmm, for some reason it's working for me now, i think it was a networking or node updating related issue for me.
I rebuilt the mineos PBI with the latest, and numbered it 9.3.4. I'll be available from the freenas repo tomorrow.

Tell me if you want the PBI or can wait till tomorrow. Thanks

yaplej

Dabbler
New plugin & jail seem to work fine but updating my old one is broken. Starting it gives me a PID but then nothing is running. Still nothing in /var/log/minos.log.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
New plugin & jail seem to work fine but updating my old one is broken. Starting it gives me a PID but then nothing is running. Still nothing in /var/log/minos.log.
Did you restart the jail, then edit the options to create a new config?

If that doesn't work, you could always move your base_directory over. Or in my case, create the 'servers' I previously had, copy the "world" folders over (and whitelist / userdata/ ect.) then set ownership + permissions levels.

yaplej

Dabbler
Yes, I have tried stopping & starting the jail, edited options and checked the config. Seems like there should be some logs somewhere as to why its crashing.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Yes, I have tried stopping & starting the jail, edited options and checked the config. Seems like there should be some logs somewhere as to why its crashing.
you could try running it without the init script to see if anything interesting shows on the command line.

check /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mineos
set your $PATH and run 'node service.js start' like that script does.

yaplej

Dabbler
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/bin
Bad : modifier in $ (/).

echo $PATH
/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin

export
export: Command not found.

That was copied right from the script but export does not work? So:

cd /usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/bin
./node /usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/share/mineos/mineos-node/service.js start
Starting mineos daemon...
mineos daemon failed to start: Module '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/share/mineos/mineos-node/webui.js' stopped unexpected

Well that's fun. I did notice that HTTPS was enabled where my old version was not. So I tried to disable HTTPS in the config and behold it started right up. So then I found and ran:
sh ./usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/share/mineos/mineos-node/generate-sslcert.sh

Then everything started even with HTTPS enabled.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/bin
Bad : modifier in $ (/).

echo $PATH
/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin

export
export: Command not found.

That was copied right from the script but export does not work? So:

cd /usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/bin
./node /usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/share/mineos/mineos-node/service.js start
Starting mineos daemon...
mineos daemon failed to start: Module '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/share/mineos/mineos-node/webui.js' stopped unexpected

Well that's fun. I did notice that HTTPS was enabled where my old version was not. So I tried to disable HTTPS in the config and behold it started right up. So then I found and ran:
sh ./usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/share/mineos/mineos-node/generate-sslcert.sh

Then everything started even with HTTPS enabled.
I'm guessing you're running those commands in csh when that script is written for sh.

ahh, you solved mistery! upon upgrades the plugin does not generating an SSL certificate like it does with upgrades. also, since SSL is now on by default this will affect most upgrades.

yaplej

Dabbler
Yes, now that its running it looks like all my servers are gone and all the settings are missing. So not a seamless upgrade but getting it figured out.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Yes, now that its running it looks like all my servers are gone and all the settings are missing. So not a seamless upgrade but getting it figured out.
I suggest you try the following..
Code:
chown -R mcserver /path/to/server
chmod -R g+w /path/to/server

also there's a scanning for servers button on the top right, which should hopefully find it. then finanlly I suggest assigning it a profile+jar before starting it.

yaplej

Dabbler
Still not finding anything.

cd /var/games/minecraft
ls -l
total 3
drwxrwxrwx 3 mcserver mcserver 3 Jun 18 07:40 archive
drwxrwxrwx 3 mcserver mcserver 3 Jun 18 07:40 backup
drwxrwxrwx 2 mcserver mcserver 2 Jun 18 06:28 import
drwxrwxr-x 3 mcserver mcserver 4 Jun 18 07:39 profiles
drwxrwxrwx 3 mcserver mcserver 3 Jun 18 07:40 servers

I can see my profiles are all there and so are the servers but mineos does not see them.

Wait there is some stuff in /var/log/mineos.log now.
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Discovered server","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.408Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Created tail on logs/latest.log","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.413Z"}
{"level":"error","message":"[redacted] Create tail on server.log failed","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.414Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Watching for file generation: server.log","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.414Z"}
{"level":"error","message":"[redacted] Create tail on proxy.log.0 failed","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.415Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Watching for file generation: proxy.log.0","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.415Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] eula.txt detected: ACCEPTED (eula=true)","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:25.142Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] autostart = true","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:28.976Z"}
{"level":"error","message":"[redacted] Aborted server startup; condition not met: Cannot start server without a designated jar/phar.","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:29.085Z"}

The profile is there still.
more profile.config
[vanilla187]
save_as = minecraft_server.1.8.7.jar
url = https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.8.7/minecraft_serve
r.1.8.7.jar
ignore =
run_as = minecraft_server.1.8.7.jar
type = standard_jar
jar_args = nogui
save_as_md5 = eca401ff4f8466645c222dce9471df66
run_as_md5 = eca401ff4f8466645c222dce9471df66

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Still not finding anything.

cd /var/games/minecraft
ls -l
total 3
drwxrwxrwx 3 mcserver mcserver 3 Jun 18 07:40 archive
drwxrwxrwx 3 mcserver mcserver 3 Jun 18 07:40 backup
drwxrwxrwx 2 mcserver mcserver 2 Jun 18 06:28 import
drwxrwxr-x 3 mcserver mcserver 4 Jun 18 07:39 profiles
drwxrwxrwx 3 mcserver mcserver 3 Jun 18 07:40 servers

I can see my profiles are all there and so are the servers but mineos does not see them.

Wait there is some stuff in /var/log/mineos.log now.
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Discovered server","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.408Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Created tail on logs/latest.log","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.413Z"}
{"level":"error","message":"[redacted] Create tail on server.log failed","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.414Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Watching for file generation: server.log","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.414Z"}
{"level":"error","message":"[redacted] Create tail on proxy.log.0 failed","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.415Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] Watching for file generation: proxy.log.0","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:24.415Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] eula.txt detected: ACCEPTED (eula=true)","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:25.142Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"[redacted] autostart = true","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:28.976Z"}
{"level":"error","message":"[redacted] Aborted server startup; condition not met: Cannot start server without a designated jar/phar.","timestamp":"2015-08-31T20:49:29.085Z"}

The profile is there still.
more profile.config
[vanilla187]
save_as = minecraft_server.1.8.7.jar
url = https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.8.7/minecraft_serve
r.1.8.7.jar
ignore =
run_as = minecraft_server.1.8.7.jar
type = standard_jar
jar_args = nogui
save_as_md5 = eca401ff4f8466645c222dce9471df66
run_as_md5 = eca401ff4f8466645c222dce9471df66
try downloading the profile and associating it with your server in mineos. the configs are structure different so I don't think it will even look at that file

yaplej

Dabbler
I don't see the server in mineos and I don't see any profiles or how to download them. Things must have changed drastically from the previous version. Perhaps the ui still is not working correctly.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I don't see the server in mineos and I don't see any profiles or how to download them. Things must have changed drastically from the previous version. Perhaps the ui still is not working correctly.
maybe you can try asking on the mineos forum. they should know the best way to use your old servers in mineos-node. I was able to get some servers to show in my testing, but in my production install I just created new servers, replaced the 'world' folders and other related files.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
the profile tab should show available jars, as long as your jail has internet access+DNS availability.

@jeremyblevins
Hmm, for some reason it's working for me now, i think it was a networking or node updating related issue for me.
I rebuilt the mineos PBI with the latest, and numbered it 9.3.4. I'll be available from the freenas repo tomorrow.

Tell me if you want the PBI or can wait till tomorrow. Thanks
Hey Joshua,
I deleted my 9.3.3 plugin and installed the 9.3.4 plugin. However this plugin will not start at all it just stays in the off position when started. It also doesn't show on the left sidebar as previous ones did. I've tried restarting the jail/FreeNAS and reinstalling the plugin and i'm getting the same thing both times.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hey Joshua,
I deleted my 9.3.3 plugin and installed the 9.3.4 plugin. However this plugin will not start at all it just stays in the off position when started. It also doesn't show on the left sidebar as previous ones did. I've tried restarting the jail/FreeNAS and reinstalling the plugin and i'm getting the same thing both times.
can you try installing another plugin to see if it shows in the left panel.
this plugin relys on having plugin middleware layer (to mount linprocfs), so that has to be working for it to start.

can you try installing another plugin to see if it shows in the left panel.
this plugin relys on having plugin middleware layer (to mount linprocfs), so that has to be working for it to start.

Yup you were right. Tried installing own cloud and got the exact same results. How do i get it setup for plugins again?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Yup you were right. Tried installing own cloud and got the exact same results. How do i get it setup for plugins again?
it should just work. not sure what broke for you.

you could try disabling vimage, and assigning a nic to the jail, then restart the jail.

bollar

Patron
FYI, here's the error I got after I upgraded. The plugin won't start, but when I go to the configuration screen I get:
Code:
OperationalError at /plugins/mineos/3/edit no such column: freenas_mineos.mineos_mask Request Method: GET Request URL: http://storage.bollar.com/plugins/mineos/3/edit Django Version: 1.6.6 Python Executable: /usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/bin/python2.7 Python Version: 2.7.9 Python Path: ['/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI/../lib/python2.7/site-packages', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python27.zip', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/plat-freebsd9', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/lib-tk', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/lib-old', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages'] Server time: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:48:39 -0500 Installed Applications: ('django.contrib.contenttypes', 'django.contrib.staticfiles', 'mineosUI.freenas', 'south') Installed Middleware: ('django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',) Traceback: File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response 112. response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI/freenas/views.py" in edit 300. except IndexError: File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in __getitem__ 132. return list(qs)[0] File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in __iter__ 96. self._fetch_all() File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in _fetch_all 857. self._result_cache = list(self.iterator()) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in iterator 220. for row in compiler.results_iter(): File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py" in results_iter 713. for rows in self.execute_sql(MULTI): File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py" in execute_sql 786. cursor.execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py" in execute 69. return super(CursorDebugWrapper, self).execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py" in execute 53. return self.cursor.execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/utils.py" in __exit__ 99. six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py" in execute 53. return self.cursor.execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py" in execute 452. return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params) Exception Type: OperationalError at /plugins/mineos/3/edit Exception Value: no such column: freenas_mineos.mineos_mask Request information: GET: No GET data POST: No POST data FILES: No FILES data COOKIES: csrftoken = 'muN48qaw8cdvqHaOHzJjB8t2SclviGfa' sessionid = 'ylxwthnh1v05w28o7j837ta3rq6d36bc' _ga = 'GA1.2.1068326812.1401487000' fntreeSaveStateCookie = 'root%2Croot%2F86%2Croot%2F86%2F87%2Croot%2F165%2F166%2Croot%2F220%2Croot%2F263%2Croot%2F255%2Croot%2F345' META: wsgi.multiprocess = False HTTP_COOKIE = 'csrftoken=muN48qaw8cdvqHaOHzJjB8t2SclviGfa; fntreeSaveStateCookie=root%2Croot%2F86%2Croot%2F86%2F87%2Croot%2F165%2F166%2Croot%2F220%2Croot%2F263%2Croot%2F255%2Croot%2F345; sessionid=ylxwthnh1v05w28o7j837ta3rq6d36bc; _ga=GA1.2.1068326812.1401487000' SERVER_SOFTWARE = 'nginx/1.6.2' SCRIPT_NAME = u'' REQUEST_METHOD = 'GET' PATH_INFO = u'/plugins/mineos/3/edit' SERVER_PROTOCOL = 'HTTP/1.1' QUERY_STRING = '' CONTENT_LENGTH = '' HTTP_USER_AGENT = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11) AppleWebKit/601.1.50 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Safari/601.1.50' HTTP_CONNECTION = 'keep-alive' HTTP_REFERER = 'http://storage.bollar.com/' SERVER_NAME = 'localhost' REMOTE_PORT = '57674' wsgi.url_scheme = 'http' SERVER_PORT = '80' SERVER_ADDR = '10.0.0.5' DOCUMENT_ROOT = '/usr/local/etc/nginx/html' HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH = 'XMLHttpRequest' DOCUMENT_URI = '/plugins/mineos/3/edit' wsgi.input = HTTP_HOST = 'storage.bollar.com' HTTPS = '' wsgi.multithread = True HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' REQUEST_URI = '/plugins/mineos/3/edit' HTTP_ACCEPT = '*/*' wsgi.version = wsgi.run_once = False wsgi.errors = REMOTE_ADDR = '10.0.0.237' HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE = 'en-us' CONTENT_TYPE = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING = 'gzip, deflate' Settings: Using settings module mineosUI.settings USE_L10N = True USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR = False CSRF_COOKIE_SECURE = False LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us' ROOT_URLCONF = 'mineosUI.urls' MANAGERS = DEFAULT_CHARSET = 'utf-8' SESSION_SERIALIZER = 'django.contrib.sessions.serializers.JSONSerializer' STATIC_ROOT = '' ALLOWED_HOSTS = [] MESSAGE_STORAGE = 'django.contrib.messages.storage.fallback.FallbackStorage' EMAIL_SUBJECT_PREFIX = '[Django] ' FILE_UPLOAD_PERMISSIONS = None STATICFILES_FINDERS = SESSION_CACHE_ALIAS = 'default' SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN = None SESSION_COOKIE_NAME = 'sessionid' ADMIN_FOR = TIME_INPUT_FORMATS = DATABASES = {'default': {'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.sqlite3', 'AUTOCOMMIT': True, 'ATOMIC_REQUESTS': False, 'NAME': '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI/mineos.db', 'TEST_MIRROR': None, 'OPTIONS': {}, 'CONN_MAX_AGE': 0, 'TIME_ZONE': None, 'TEST_COLLATION': None, 'TEST_CHARSET': None, 'HOST': '', 'USER': '', 'TEST_NAME': None, 'PASSWORD': u'********************', 'PORT': ''}} SERVER_EMAIL = 'root@localhost' FILE_UPLOAD_HANDLERS = DEFAULT_CONTENT_TYPE = 'text/html' APPEND_SLASH = True FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK = 0 DATABASE_ROUTERS = [] YEAR_MONTH_FORMAT = 'F Y' STATICFILES_STORAGE = 'django.contrib.staticfiles.storage.StaticFilesStorage' CACHES = {'default': {'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.locmem.LocMemCache'}} SESSION_COOKIE_PATH = '/' MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = 'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware' USE_I18N = True THOUSAND_SEPARATOR = ',' SECRET_KEY = u'********************' LANGUAGE_COOKIE_NAME = 'django_language' DEFAULT_INDEX_TABLESPACE = '' TRANSACTIONS_MANAGED = False LOGGING_CONFIG = 'django.utils.log.dictConfig' SEND_BROKEN_LINK_EMAILS = False TEMPLATE_LOADERS = WSGI_APPLICATION = None TEMPLATE_DEBUG = True X_FRAME_OPTIONS = 'SAMEORIGIN' AUTHENTICATION_BACKENDS = 'django.contrib.auth.backends.ModelBackend' FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '' USE_X_FORWARDED_HOST = False SIGNING_BACKEND = 'django.core.signing.TimestampSigner' SESSION_COOKIE_SECURE = False CSRF_COOKIE_DOMAIN = None FILE_CHARSET = 'utf-8' DEBUG = True SESSION_FILE_PATH = None DEFAULT_FILE_STORAGE = 'django.core.files.storage.FileSystemStorage' INSTALLED_APPS = LANGUAGES = COMMENTS_ALLOW_PROFANITIES = False STATICFILES_DIRS = PREPEND_WWW = False SECURE_PROXY_SSL_HEADER = None SESSION_COOKIE_HTTPONLY = True DEBUG_PROPAGATE_EXCEPTIONS = False MONTH_DAY_FORMAT = 'F j' LOGIN_URL = '/accounts/login/' SESSION_EXPIRE_AT_BROWSER_CLOSE = False TIME_FORMAT = 'P' AUTH_USER_MODEL = 'auth.User' DATE_INPUT_FORMATS = CSRF_COOKIE_NAME = 'csrftoken' EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = u'********************' PASSWORD_RESET_TIMEOUT_DAYS = u'********************' CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_ALIAS = 'default' SESSION_SAVE_EVERY_REQUEST = False ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = '/static/admin/' NUMBER_GROUPING = 0 SESSION_ENGINE = 'django.contrib.sessions.backends.db' CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW = 'django.views.csrf.csrf_failure' CSRF_COOKIE_PATH = '/' LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL = '/accounts/profile/' TEMPLATE_STRING_IF_INVALID = '' DECIMAL_SEPARATOR = '.' IGNORABLE_404_URLS = LOCALE_PATHS = HERE = '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI' LOGOUT_URL = '/accounts/logout/' EMAIL_USE_TLS = False FIXTURE_DIRS = EMAIL_HOST = 'localhost' DATE_FORMAT = 'N j, Y' MEDIA_ROOT = '' DEFAULT_EXCEPTION_REPORTER_FILTER = 'django.views.debug.SafeExceptionReporterFilter' ADMINS = FORMAT_MODULE_PATH = None DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL = 'webmaster@localhost' MEDIA_URL = '' DATETIME_FORMAT = 'N j, Y, P' TEMPLATE_DIRS = SITE_ID = 1 DISALLOWED_USER_AGENTS = ALLOWED_INCLUDE_ROOTS = LOGGING = {'loggers': {'django.request': {'handlers': ['mail_admins'], 'propagate': True, 'level': 'ERROR'}}, 'version': 1, 'disable_existing_loggers': False, 'handlers': {'mail_admins': {'class': 'django.utils.log.AdminEmailHandler', 'filters': [], 'level': 'ERROR'}}} SHORT_DATE_FORMAT = 'm/d/Y' TEST_RUNNER = 'django.test.runner.DiscoverRunner' CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_KEY_PREFIX = u'********************' TIME_ZONE = None FILE_UPLOAD_MAX_MEMORY_SIZE = 2621440 EMAIL_BACKEND = 'django.core.mail.backends.smtp.EmailBackend' DEFAULT_TABLESPACE = '' TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = SESSION_COOKIE_AGE = 1209600 SETTINGS_MODULE = 'mineosUI.settings' USE_ETAGS = False LANGUAGES_BIDI = FILE_UPLOAD_TEMP_DIR = None INTERNAL_IPS = STATIC_URL = '/static/' EMAIL_PORT = 25 USE_TZ = False SHORT_DATETIME_FORMAT = 'm/d/Y P' PASSWORD_HASHERS = u'********************' ABSOLUTE_URL_OVERRIDES = {} CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_SECONDS = 600 CSRF_COOKIE_HTTPONLY = False DATETIME_INPUT_FORMATS = EMAIL_HOST_USER = '' PROFANITIES_LIST = u'********************' You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 500 page.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
FYI, here's the error I got after I upgraded. The plugin won't start, but when I go to the configuration screen I get:
Code:
OperationalError at /plugins/mineos/3/edit no such column: freenas_mineos.mineos_mask Request Method: GET Request URL: http://storage.bollar.com/plugins/mineos/3/edit Django Version: 1.6.6 Python Executable: /usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/bin/python2.7 Python Version: 2.7.9 Python Path: ['/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI/../lib/python2.7/site-packages', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python27.zip', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/plat-freebsd9', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/lib-tk', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/lib-old', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload', '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages'] Server time: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:48:39 -0500 Installed Applications: ('django.contrib.contenttypes', 'django.contrib.staticfiles', 'mineosUI.freenas', 'south') Installed Middleware: ('django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',) Traceback: File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response 112. response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI/freenas/views.py" in edit 300. except IndexError: File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in __getitem__ 132. return list(qs)[0] File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in __iter__ 96. self._fetch_all() File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in _fetch_all 857. self._result_cache = list(self.iterator()) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in iterator 220. for row in compiler.results_iter(): File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py" in results_iter 713. for rows in self.execute_sql(MULTI): File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py" in execute_sql 786. cursor.execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py" in execute 69. return super(CursorDebugWrapper, self).execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py" in execute 53. return self.cursor.execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/utils.py" in __exit__ 99. six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py" in execute 53. return self.cursor.execute(sql, params) File "/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py" in execute 452. return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params) Exception Type: OperationalError at /plugins/mineos/3/edit Exception Value: no such column: freenas_mineos.mineos_mask Request information: GET: No GET data POST: No POST data FILES: No FILES data COOKIES: csrftoken = 'muN48qaw8cdvqHaOHzJjB8t2SclviGfa' sessionid = 'ylxwthnh1v05w28o7j837ta3rq6d36bc' _ga = 'GA1.2.1068326812.1401487000' fntreeSaveStateCookie = 'root%2Croot%2F86%2Croot%2F86%2F87%2Croot%2F165%2F166%2Croot%2F220%2Croot%2F263%2Croot%2F255%2Croot%2F345' META: wsgi.multiprocess = False HTTP_COOKIE = 'csrftoken=muN48qaw8cdvqHaOHzJjB8t2SclviGfa; fntreeSaveStateCookie=root%2Croot%2F86%2Croot%2F86%2F87%2Croot%2F165%2F166%2Croot%2F220%2Croot%2F263%2Croot%2F255%2Croot%2F345; sessionid=ylxwthnh1v05w28o7j837ta3rq6d36bc; _ga=GA1.2.1068326812.1401487000' SERVER_SOFTWARE = 'nginx/1.6.2' SCRIPT_NAME = u'' REQUEST_METHOD = 'GET' PATH_INFO = u'/plugins/mineos/3/edit' SERVER_PROTOCOL = 'HTTP/1.1' QUERY_STRING = '' CONTENT_LENGTH = '' HTTP_USER_AGENT = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11) AppleWebKit/601.1.50 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Safari/601.1.50' HTTP_CONNECTION = 'keep-alive' HTTP_REFERER = 'http://storage.bollar.com/' SERVER_NAME = 'localhost' REMOTE_PORT = '57674' wsgi.url_scheme = 'http' SERVER_PORT = '80' SERVER_ADDR = '10.0.0.5' DOCUMENT_ROOT = '/usr/local/etc/nginx/html' HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH = 'XMLHttpRequest' DOCUMENT_URI = '/plugins/mineos/3/edit' wsgi.input = HTTP_HOST = 'storage.bollar.com' HTTPS = '' wsgi.multithread = True HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' REQUEST_URI = '/plugins/mineos/3/edit' HTTP_ACCEPT = '*/*' wsgi.version = wsgi.run_once = False wsgi.errors = REMOTE_ADDR = '10.0.0.237' HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE = 'en-us' CONTENT_TYPE = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING = 'gzip, deflate' Settings: Using settings module mineosUI.settings USE_L10N = True USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR = False CSRF_COOKIE_SECURE = False LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us' ROOT_URLCONF = 'mineosUI.urls' MANAGERS = DEFAULT_CHARSET = 'utf-8' SESSION_SERIALIZER = 'django.contrib.sessions.serializers.JSONSerializer' STATIC_ROOT = '' ALLOWED_HOSTS = [] MESSAGE_STORAGE = 'django.contrib.messages.storage.fallback.FallbackStorage' EMAIL_SUBJECT_PREFIX = '[Django] ' FILE_UPLOAD_PERMISSIONS = None STATICFILES_FINDERS = SESSION_CACHE_ALIAS = 'default' SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN = None SESSION_COOKIE_NAME = 'sessionid' ADMIN_FOR = TIME_INPUT_FORMATS = DATABASES = {'default': {'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.sqlite3', 'AUTOCOMMIT': True, 'ATOMIC_REQUESTS': False, 'NAME': '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI/mineos.db', 'TEST_MIRROR': None, 'OPTIONS': {}, 'CONN_MAX_AGE': 0, 'TIME_ZONE': None, 'TEST_COLLATION': None, 'TEST_CHARSET': None, 'HOST': '', 'USER': '', 'TEST_NAME': None, 'PASSWORD': u'********************', 'PORT': ''}} SERVER_EMAIL = 'root@localhost' FILE_UPLOAD_HANDLERS = DEFAULT_CONTENT_TYPE = 'text/html' APPEND_SLASH = True FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK = 0 DATABASE_ROUTERS = [] YEAR_MONTH_FORMAT = 'F Y' STATICFILES_STORAGE = 'django.contrib.staticfiles.storage.StaticFilesStorage' CACHES = {'default': {'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.locmem.LocMemCache'}} SESSION_COOKIE_PATH = '/' MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = 'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware' USE_I18N = True THOUSAND_SEPARATOR = ',' SECRET_KEY = u'********************' LANGUAGE_COOKIE_NAME = 'django_language' DEFAULT_INDEX_TABLESPACE = '' TRANSACTIONS_MANAGED = False LOGGING_CONFIG = 'django.utils.log.dictConfig' SEND_BROKEN_LINK_EMAILS = False TEMPLATE_LOADERS = WSGI_APPLICATION = None TEMPLATE_DEBUG = True X_FRAME_OPTIONS = 'SAMEORIGIN' AUTHENTICATION_BACKENDS = 'django.contrib.auth.backends.ModelBackend' FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '' USE_X_FORWARDED_HOST = False SIGNING_BACKEND = 'django.core.signing.TimestampSigner' SESSION_COOKIE_SECURE = False CSRF_COOKIE_DOMAIN = None FILE_CHARSET = 'utf-8' DEBUG = True SESSION_FILE_PATH = None DEFAULT_FILE_STORAGE = 'django.core.files.storage.FileSystemStorage' INSTALLED_APPS = LANGUAGES = COMMENTS_ALLOW_PROFANITIES = False STATICFILES_DIRS = PREPEND_WWW = False SECURE_PROXY_SSL_HEADER = None SESSION_COOKIE_HTTPONLY = True DEBUG_PROPAGATE_EXCEPTIONS = False MONTH_DAY_FORMAT = 'F j' LOGIN_URL = '/accounts/login/' SESSION_EXPIRE_AT_BROWSER_CLOSE = False TIME_FORMAT = 'P' AUTH_USER_MODEL = 'auth.User' DATE_INPUT_FORMATS = CSRF_COOKIE_NAME = 'csrftoken' EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = u'********************' PASSWORD_RESET_TIMEOUT_DAYS = u'********************' CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_ALIAS = 'default' SESSION_SAVE_EVERY_REQUEST = False ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = '/static/admin/' NUMBER_GROUPING = 0 SESSION_ENGINE = 'django.contrib.sessions.backends.db' CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW = 'django.views.csrf.csrf_failure' CSRF_COOKIE_PATH = '/' LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL = '/accounts/profile/' TEMPLATE_STRING_IF_INVALID = '' DECIMAL_SEPARATOR = '.' IGNORABLE_404_URLS = LOCALE_PATHS = HERE = '/usr/pbi/mineos-amd64/mineosUI' LOGOUT_URL = '/accounts/logout/' EMAIL_USE_TLS = False FIXTURE_DIRS = EMAIL_HOST = 'localhost' DATE_FORMAT = 'N j, Y' MEDIA_ROOT = '' DEFAULT_EXCEPTION_REPORTER_FILTER = 'django.views.debug.SafeExceptionReporterFilter' ADMINS = FORMAT_MODULE_PATH = None DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL = 'webmaster@localhost' MEDIA_URL = '' DATETIME_FORMAT = 'N j, Y, P' TEMPLATE_DIRS = SITE_ID = 1 DISALLOWED_USER_AGENTS = ALLOWED_INCLUDE_ROOTS = LOGGING = {'loggers': {'django.request': {'handlers': ['mail_admins'], 'propagate': True, 'level': 'ERROR'}}, 'version': 1, 'disable_existing_loggers': False, 'handlers': {'mail_admins': {'class': 'django.utils.log.AdminEmailHandler', 'filters': [], 'level': 'ERROR'}}} SHORT_DATE_FORMAT = 'm/d/Y' TEST_RUNNER = 'django.test.runner.DiscoverRunner' CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_KEY_PREFIX = u'********************' TIME_ZONE = None FILE_UPLOAD_MAX_MEMORY_SIZE = 2621440 EMAIL_BACKEND = 'django.core.mail.backends.smtp.EmailBackend' DEFAULT_TABLESPACE = '' TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = SESSION_COOKIE_AGE = 1209600 SETTINGS_MODULE = 'mineosUI.settings' USE_ETAGS = False LANGUAGES_BIDI = FILE_UPLOAD_TEMP_DIR = None INTERNAL_IPS = STATIC_URL = '/static/' EMAIL_PORT = 25 USE_TZ = False SHORT_DATETIME_FORMAT = 'm/d/Y P' PASSWORD_HASHERS = u'********************' ABSOLUTE_URL_OVERRIDES = {} CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_SECONDS = 600 CSRF_COOKIE_HTTPONLY = False DATETIME_INPUT_FORMATS = EMAIL_HOST_USER = '' PROFANITIES_LIST = u'********************' You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 500 page.
did you restart the mineos jail? I updated the plugin middleware code so this is required.