FreeNAS 11.3-U3.1Dashboard is blank

kappclark

Explorer
are all your pools mounted ? No errors ? My reboot was caused by a power failure - I have a UPS, but power was out too long ... rebooted, and error mounting external USB, and no dashboard ... everything else was working ...

Comet Jo

Dabbler
Yep. I have the same problem. Upgraded 4 FreeNAS devices from 11.3-U2 to 11.3-U3.1 yesterday. Two of my devices have encrypted pools. The dashboard shows immediately upon login for the two NAS devices with no encrypted pools. For the other two -- the dashboard will not show until I have unlocked their encrypted pools.

Definitely did not see this behavior on 11.3-U2.

Martin99

Cadet
I updated to 11.3-U3.1 and had the blank screen as well. I cleared cache and that didn't work. I have an encrypted pool which I don't normally mount which causes an issue with the dashboard. Seems the dashboard is throwing the following error:

ERROR TypeError: "a is undefined" (at location line main.b1a880dce810e0926195.js:1:444967)

which shows up in the web console when the encrypted pool is not mounted. When I mount the encrypted pool the dashboard works fine and I don't see the same error in the web console window.

Dan Tudora

Patron
I updated to 11.3-U3.1 and had the blank screen as well. I cleared cache and that didn't work. I have an encrypted pool which I don't normally mount which causes an issue with the dashboard. Seems the dashboard is throwing the following error:

ERROR TypeError: "a is undefined" (at location line main.b1a880dce810e0926195.js:1:444967)

which shows up in the web console when the encrypted pool is not mounted. When I mount the encrypted pool the dashboard works fine and I don't see the same error in the web console window.
hello
https://jira.ixsystems.com/browse/NAS-106196
this is the answer
will be corrected in 11.3 U4

Hdez

Cadet
Hello, having same issue here, but my only pool is not encrypted. This always happens when I connect through one of my 2 WiFi access points, but not the other. New FreeNas user with zero experience. Any suggestions for me?

mrachuj

Cadet
The issue still exists in FreeNAS-11.3-U4.1 , found out that the CA certificate was not present, I created a new internal CA certificate, after that a new internal certificate that is using the internal CA. Now it works for me.
And, this is a fresh install of FreeNAS, no upgrade. Hope this information will help some one with the same issue.