Freenas 11.3-U2 can't access Virtual Machines via network anymore

Rickinfl

Contributor
Upgraded to Freenas 11.3-U2 and can no longer access, ping or ssh into any VM I have anymore except through VNC on the freenas box. I can access Freenas box with everything so network is working just not connecting to the VM's

Any suggestions?

Stage5-F100

Dabbler
Same, and just to ++, I also have no mouse/cursor connectivity through NoVNC (browser).

11.3-U2 has rendered my entire setup ineffective. Not sure what to do now.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I am able to RDP to my Win10 VM and can get NoVNC console on my Linux VM (runs text mode, but I see the mouse cursor onscreen as the small X). Have not done anything special other than the upgrade.

Are you seeing anything in the logs /var/log/messages ?

I do note that my Linux VM was showing as running although it was not, so I had to start it (again... depending on how you're counting).

Yorick

Wizard
Linux VM was reachable in my case, both on web and ssh. Just my 0.02 gelt.

sretalla