FreeNAS 11.2 Network Info on Dashboard

SmoothRunnings

Dabbler
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I have a question about the dashboard. How do you change the NIC info? By default it selects the primary NIC and shows you the info for that NIC. How do I change it my NIC(s) that are directly connected to my ESXi server which are 100 times more important than my primary NIC and have it remain there everything I log into my FreeNAS?

Thanks

Hahn

Cadet
Same here. I just use the primary nic for management purpose while the 2nd and 3rd for iscsi connection for the esxi hosts, thus way more important.

I guess, it is still being worked on yet, as I have installed the most recent build yesterday?

Plus, I could get the Bandwidth graph working after inputting the gateway address in "Global Configuration '' / "Network".

Hope to hear good news soon.

PeteKowalsky

Cadet
This is a feature that will be available in 11.3 or after.

Just wondering where to see the release schedule / dev milestones, if it's posted / shared anywhere? Seems like that would be a good thread to subscribe to and keep an eye on. :) Thanks!

mpyusko

Dabbler
I set the web interface to 0.0.0.0 and removed the management interface (bce0). I then added an IP withing range to my PC for the lagg side (management is on 1920168.0.0, lagg is 10.0.0.0). I connected to the webgui via the lagg side, then readded bce0 with the appropriate settings. I swapped the webgui back to the bce0 IP only , logged into that IP again and now the "Primary NIC" is lagg0.