Free NAS 9.2.1 - Services and Jails not running

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshyz73

Cadet
I've got a weird one here. I just noticed today that none of my plugins were running after booting up my NAS this morning. I checked, and none of the associated jails were running either (all showed Autostart set to "true", but Status was "stopped"). After starting the jails, the plugins enabled and worked fine. I rebooted my box, and the same thing happened: jails would not start. I manually started them, and all was fine.

This may be related, too: in the process, I attempted to SSH into my NAS, and got connection refused. I looked under Control Services, and saw that SSH was ON. However, when I checked the system processes, SSHD was not started. I disabled and re-enabled the service, and sshd showed up, and I can SSH in fine. Just like with the jails, after a reboot it stopped working.

I am on 9.2.1-RELEASE-x64 (bd35c86), and this was an upgrade from 9.2.0-RELEASE. The upgrade was done on 2/12/14 (last Wednesday), and was everything was fine from then until today. I didn't make any changes that I can think of during that time.

Has anyone encountered something like this, and have any idea what the issue could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.