Forum theme oddities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
I'm opening a thread to keep all reports regarding the forum layout in one place. Issues with the forum's theme should be reported here. If you're using @Tigersharke's Ganz großes Kino theme, please report issues here.

I'll start with the latest one I've seen:

In the resources section, the titles for the updates are practically the same color as the blue bar:

resources colors.PNG

The latest update also has an odd bit of whitespace, dunno what's going on there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
Hmm.. Shouldn't the 'Featured Resources' always remain visible? When choosing other tabs besides 'Latest Updates' they disappear which is a POLA violation at the least. I can try to make adjustments if that seems logical etc.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Hmm.. Shouldn't the 'Featured Resources' always remain visible? When choosing other tabs besides 'Latest Updates' they disappear which is a POLA violation at the least. I can try to make adjustments if that seems logical etc.
Huh, never noticed that one. Yeah, I'd say it should always be displayed.

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
I'm trying to convince the system to *always* show those featured resources but the reason WHY they only show with 'Latest Updates' is a mystery. I looked at the configuration for the plugin, and it has no setting to control that, so whatever is "off" is within the templates involved, just far from obvious.

Update:
I looked at the template and I can see no reason it shouldn't display the featured resources for any sort style. I looked at comments about the plugin itself, and it appears to be intended to have this POLA violation. This may mean that due to how the sort order is changed (via php and a special url) that it may be a script that must be modified so that it would display with the other alternate urls.

Last edited:

MrToddsFriends

Documentation Browser
Default font size is not selectable via font size drop down menu during composition.

Not sure if this thread is the right place to post. Using default font family and New Style forum layout.

Font size 4:
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Default font size (no font size selected):

Font size 5:

Stux

MVP
What's with the fricking ponies?

Attachments

• IMG_0286.PNG
    IMG_0286.PNG
    720.8 KB · Views: 407

Makki

Explorer
I hope it's only the date and my browser hasn't gone nuts :rolleyes:

farmerpling2

Patron
They are making the forums unusable/readable. Text does not standout because of the large amount of pink that is so overpowering.

You can change it in preferences, but they made it the default, even after I fixed it once.

Visseroth

Guru
WT* is up with the ponies?

darkwarrior

Patron
Oh, it's Aprils fool day :D
I just hope somebody will have pity with us and will not keep it until the end of the day :cool::p

Last edited by a moderator:

Visseroth

Guru
No doubt, it's burning my eyes! o_O

Stux

MVP
Now, if it were bovines running around...

Status
Not open for further replies.