Status
Not open for further replies.

panz

Guru
Can't reply to posts: I'm getting this message:

"You have insufficient privileges to reply here."

D

dlavigne

Interesting, when did this start? I know there have been some forum tickets closed today so this might be the result of a change.

warri

Guru
I could swear that there was a ticket in the bug tracker about normal users being able to create new topics in the Announcement section. Unfortunately, I cannot find it anymore since all open forum bugs seem to have vanished from the bug tracker? Presumably somebody tried to fix that, and now normal users can't even reply to topics in that section any more.

panz

Guru
Interesting, when did this start? I know there have been some forum tickets closed today so this might be the result of a change.

Issue is not resolved yet :(

D

dlavigne

Interesting... I saw that bug go by yesterday as fixed (i.e. users can't start posts in announcement forum), so I assume that's the reason why. Now I can't find the bug either or any other forum bug. I'll see if I can find out what's up.

warri

Guru
I'm getting a "HTTP 403 You are not authorised to access this page." when I'm trying to access that page.

warri

Guru
As jgreco says. Can't even see the bug.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I really think we should just all give the bugs.freenas.org the middle finger and stop using it. No clue what happened, but something went wrong a few days ago and it's horribly broken.

1. Break the forums.
2. Break the ticketing system.
3. ?????
4. Profit?

gpsguy

Was #3 - Sell "Professional FreeNAS Training Now Available"

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Very well could be!

I can not post either.. I really need to ask how you extract zvol encryption keys from freenas 9.1.. I also updated from 9.1 to 9.3 and it broke everything luckily i made a backup before the update of my usb flashdrive with Win32 Disc Imager.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
What on Earth are you talking about? This thread was old when it was last necro'd and it's positively ancient now. Nobody has reported that sort of problem in quite a while. If you're having a problem, please PM an admin for help, but I'd be very surprised if you couldn't post a message or even a thread - your message here being evidence that it's working to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.