Download link not working

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I needed to allow pop-ups for the download to work... most modern browsers will block them by default, so I don't really understand why anyone would be using that method anymore...

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I also use a script blocker and needed to open an inordinate number of domains... I ended up using Opera (where I don't block scripts) and then allowed the pop-ups for the ix domain.

Wolfeman0101

Patron
I also use a script blocker and needed to open an inordinate number of domains... I ended up using Opera (where I don't block scripts) and then allowed the pop-ups for the ix domain.
OK yeah I used Edge and it worked. This is a bit ridiculous.

sneakified

Cadet
I cant get it to download in IE, chrome or edge on multiple computers just get brought back here
https://www.ixsystems.com/truecommand/download/

At the bottom a new download button appears if i right click on the button I can save the file it links to.

Attachments

• truecommand.PNG
    truecommand.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:

SJPadbury

Cadet
Ok, it downloaded now.
Please pass on my thanks to them for working overnight to update that.

Logikgear

Dabbler
I tried several times to no avail. I had to disable PFBlocker in PFsense then it would download.

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
Windows 2012 Server + Chrome (latest of both)

Can you double check your internet options to make sure allow JavaScript is enabled? I was under the impression JavaScript was disabled by default on server versions.

hescominsoon

Patron
Still not working. Windows 10 pro with firefox the latest version. i disabled ublock origin completely..no popup notification either. Had to use edge(it doesn't care much about security) to get the download to appear.

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
I just verified that this is the case, that the download fails to appear, though I presently have a few plugins active in my Firefox on FreeBSD. One detail that has been missed is that the redirect URL is actually https://www.ixsystems.com/truecomma...sionGuid=f11b6110-bbda-4262-b6e5-b2512e892d10 although the submissionGuid=
f11b6110-bbda-4262-b6e5-b2512e892d10
part is different for each attempt. I had to go into about:config to find whether javascript was enabled, it is. The download fails for me regardless.

PS.
One slightly humorous tidbit on the form: the country dropdown is a "drop up" due to it being at the bottom of the page, which means the preferential location of United States and Canada, are at the top of it and a fair distance from the cursor when clicked.

Last edited: