Deluge Jail Not Extracting Completed Downloads

Veegos

Cadet
Brand new to FreeNAS so please be kind, but the title says it all. I've managed to configure Sonarr & Deluge jails to work together and download files successfully. The problem I'm having is Deluge is not extracting the completed RAR files. Deluge has a built in plugin for extracting files and this has always works nicely on my Windows 10 machine, but I cannot get it to work on FreeNAS.

I feel like these past few days I've read every forum and post on google trying to find answers to this. Does anyone have any suggestions or work arounds to being able to extract/unrar my rar downloads?

kdragon75

Wizard
Are any errors logged? Does Deluge have a log? Please read the forum rules before asking further questions.

Veegos

Cadet
I managed to find a log for deluge but it doesn't mention anything useful in regards to this situation. Mostly networking logs. I did read the forum rules when I created my account and searched through the forums for an answer before asking but I'm unable to find an answer.

I imagine there are a lot of people running Sonarr & Deluge or Transmission in Jails and I'm just curious as to how people are getting their torrents to be extracted once the download has completed.

Any help or words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

kdragon75

Wizard
Please provide the exact build number of the system, which can be found at System ‣ Information, as well as the amount of RAM on the system. If additional hardware information is needed, you will be asked to attach a debug file. Debug files are created with the System ‣ Advanced ‣ Save Debug menu entry.

liquidpower

Cadet
did you ever figure this out? i have deluge running in a jail i have sonarr and radarr connect vai web ui i connect va thin client. i see torents add but no auto extract happing? 11.2-u4.1 created a jail installed delgue not much else going on

liquidpower

Cadet
i got it working via installing

pkg install unrar

in the jail i guess deluge didnt have a way to extract i think restarted the jail and it worked