Currently unreadable sectors (smartctl -t long no error)

Jesse Bulk

Cadet
As you may have guessed from the title, I have a problem with a drive that says it has 22 currently unreadable sectors.
It was a new drive when I installed it a couple of years ago and it has been running fine since.
The unreadable sectors finally worried me enough to make a decent effort to repair them.
I have read the troubleshooting: (https://www.ixsystems.com/community...bleshooting-guide-all-versions-of-freenas.17/),
but the results are conflicting. If my sectors are unreadable, a smartctl long test should return a failure. Yet when I tested my drive it returned with no errors (see attachment).

I don't know what to do anymore

Attachments

• smartctl.JPG
    smartctl.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 338

sretalla