Cloud Sync Task push/copy (Webdav TransIP Stack OwnCloud) bug?

klousf

Cadet
I have made a Cloud sync task to push (copy not sync or move) to TransIp Stack. This is basically webdav. The first time it runs for 48 hours, but it was more than 500 GB and the upload is not that fast. Everything was copied so again fine. The second time (nothing has changed on the source, because it is static data) it keeps copy the same files again. Why is that, because the files are not modified and already at the destination?
I have a second cloud sync task with no more than 32GB of data where some of the files are changed but again all the files are copied to the destination. What do I wrong here?

klousf

Cadet
I have made a Cloud sync task to push (copy not sync or move) to TransIp Stack. This is basically webdav. The first time it runs for 48 hours, but it was more than 500 GB and the upload is not that fast. Everything was copied so again fine. The second time (nothing has changed on the source, because it is static data) it keeps copy the same files again. Why is that, because the files are not modified and already at the destination?
I have a second cloud sync task with no more than 32GB of data where some of the files are changed but again all the files are copied to the destination. What do I wrong here?
Extra info:
When I make an identical task to OneDrive it all went as intended. Why is it not working with Webdav/TransIP? Is there someone who can tell me that?