Changing which user qBittorrent runs as?

indivision

Guru
I am able to set up permissions on mounted drives that plugins/jails can access (by using common groups, etc.).

However, with the qBittorrent plugin, it appears to be running as root. So, when qBittorrent moves a downloaded file from the incomplete to complete folder it sets those files permissions to the jails' local root user.

I would like for those files to belong to the user "media" instead.

I have actually set this up before. But, it has been a while and I forget the steps. I think that I need to make qBittorrent run as "media" for this. I have tried entering (into /etc/rc.conf):

Code:
qbittorrent_user="media"

But, that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sretalla