can't install any plugin

[EFAULT] Exception: CallError:[EFAULT] pkg error: - iconik_storage_gateway :b'pkg: cached package indexinfo-0.3.1: size mismatch, fetching from remote\npkg: cached package indexinfo-0.3.1: size mismatch, cannot continue\n' Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! occured, destroyed iconik-storage-gateway.

KoreanJesus

Dabbler
I'm getting the exact same message and from looking into it a bit more it seems isolated to the plugin repo as installing the package in a new jail directly works fine. And I've installed a few plugins that are now failing on this package.

Initial plugin install
Code:
iocage fetch -P --name sonarr ip4_addr="vnet0|10.56.12.26/16" defaultrouter="10.56.0.1" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on" --branch 'master' -k
Plugin: Sonarr
  Official Plugin: True
  Using RELEASE: 11.2-RELEASE
  Using Branch: master
  Post-install Artifact: https://github.com/freenas/iocage-plugin-sonarr.git
  These pkgs will be installed:
    - net-p2p/sonarr

Testing SRV response to iocage-plugins
Testing DNSSEC response to iocage-plugins

Installing plugin packages:
  - net-p2p/sonarr...
    - net-p2p/sonarr failed to install, retry #1
    - net-p2p/sonarr failed to install, retry #2
    - net-p2p/sonarr failed to install, retry #3

pkg error:
  - net-p2p/sonarr :b'pkg: cached package indexinfo-0.3.1: size mismatch, fetching from remote\npkg: cached package indexinfo-0.3.1: size mismatch, cannot continue\n'

Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh!

When debugging via installing net-p2p/sonarr in a new jail it installs fine
Code:
[Test] [7/44] Installing indexinfo-0.3.1...
[Test] [7/44] Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1: 100%
[Test] [44/44] Installing sonarr-2.0.0.5322...
===> Creating groups.
Creating group 'sonarr' with gid '351'.
===> Creating users
Creating user 'sonarr' with uid '351'.
[Test] [44/44] Extracting sonarr-2.0.0.5322: 100%

I noticed as well that the repo used for plugins was updated on the 30th Oct and thats around when the problem started

So to mitigate against this is there a way to change the repo to 11.3-RELEASE without having to update freenas itself or is that impossible?