Can't access FreeNas!!! MS Office210 causing problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nluna

Dabbler
I can't access FreeNas with my laptop (Windows 7 pro). I can access it with three other computers, one running windows 7 home premium, one running OSX and another Windows XP. The thing is I use to be able to access it with my laptop but after I installed Office 2010 and COMODO firewall I can't anymore. I believe it might not be COMODO since the pc running XP has COMODO in it and I can access FreeNas with no problems. I added the FreeNas IP address into COMODO Network Zones and that did not solve the issue. Please Help. Thanks in advance.

ProtoSD

MVP
Can't you just disable COMODO completely and confirm that isn't the problem?

Can you ping your FreeNAS system from your laptop?

nluna

Dabbler
I have disabled comodo and still can't map freenas. I will try ping to the box. BTW I am running freenas 7.

nluna

Dabbler
@protosd- I can ping the box from the laptop. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it.

ProtoSD

MVP
nluna,

These forums are for support of FreeNAS 8. There's a link at the top of the page in the titlebar for the FreeNAS 7 forums. There's a world of difference between the two. Try posting over there and see if someone can help. Sorry I didn't ask that to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.