Cannot find Diagnostic button !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandtz

Cadet
Trying to get to look at logs for logins etc. But I cannot find where the "advanced GUI" is?

ProtoSD

MVP
What version of FreeNAS are you using please? It sounds like .7, if so you are posting in the wrong forums. There's a link to the .7 forums are the top of the page in the titlebar. There is a VERY VERY big difference between version .7 and 8, and there is no 'advanced GUI' button in version 8.

brandtz

Cadet
I use FreeNAS-8.0.1-RC2-i386 (7813).

How can I access "diagnostics" using Version 8 then?

ProtoSD

MVP
There are no diagnostics in version 8. You can login at the console (#9 on the menu) and look in /var/log to see the different log files.

ProtoSD

MVP
There are no diagnostics in version 8. You can login at the console (#9 on the menu) and look in /var/log to see the different log files.

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

brandtz

Cadet
How do I "activate" the console? I can log on but obviously there is not the "meny" I saw when installing/starting...

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

brandtz

Cadet
How do I open the meny when in console mode? I guess you mean that I log on to the server through SSL and open the "console menu" ?

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

ProtoSD

MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.