SOLVED Can't download plugins [FIXED]

Jayzzon

Dabbler
So after some time I eventually fixed the nas and restored everything from pools. But when I try to install plugins it just shows me

[EFAULT] Exception: CallError:[EFAULT] pkg error: - pkg-static: /var/db/pkg permissions (0775) too lax Please check your network occured, destroyed plex.

I've tried disabling all my DNS's removing old folders where old plugins still were inside. There is an option to put in the IPv4 interface on my own but since I'm quite new to FreeNAS software I don't want to risk anything. Nothing still seems to fix it. What could it be? My old version of FreeNAS got messed up so I installed a new version, could it be the old version spooking around?

Thanks in advance, Jayzzon

Jayzzon

Dabbler
So after I did a full reinstall (imported old pool though since I had a lot of important files inside it) the error code is exactly the same when trying to install any plugins. Maybe it has something on how I did permissions and SMB on the datasets, don't know though.

Is there any manual way to download plugins? If so please link me to a guide since I can't find any for the current version of Freenas

Jayzzon

Dabbler
So after some trying around I finally fixed it. I just had to remove the old IOCAGE folder and after a reboot everything worked fine.

wifty

Cadet
How did you remove your iocage folder????
Hello,

To remove the iocage directory you first need to change the location of your directory in the Jails configuration. You reboot the system and then you can delete the old one

cygnus

Explorer
Hi does this affect existing jails?