Bug on shell of a Jail?

danielavalos

Cadet
Hi guys, i was trying to configure a new Jail for UrBackup, and i do it like 2 times (on the same machine) because i got some errors, first i didnt get response from the ip address but that was my bad, and then i get response but it shows my an error "no permissions to access to the directory C, error 2", so i delete the jail and now when im trying to create the jail again and enter to the shell to install UrBackup plug in, the shell just dont response my, it didnt say anything just stay on blank, well black in this case, im putting the screenshot, what i should do? I tried to reset configuration to defaults and still the same.

1551470871984.png

D

dlavigne

Sounds like your installs aren't completing. What is the FreeNAS version? What is the full output of ifconfig ?

danielavalos

Cadet
Sounds like your installs aren't completing. What is the FreeNAS version? What is the full output of ifconfig ?

Im at 11.2 release, i was thinking that too, thats why i reset config to default, i think that the last installation should be reset or destroyed

The "normal" shell (not the jail shell) response normally

1551472260510.png

D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? If not, do you still have 2 IP addresses set on em0?