Status
Not open for further replies.

vinca

Cadet
My plugins configuration menu suddenly dissapeared for all of my plugins:
Screenshot_from_2018_01_14_23_47_52.png

The only debug I can get are these lines, each time I refresh the page:
Code:
Jan 14 23:37:04 nas-podoli uwsgi: [freeadmin.navtree:614] An error occurred while unserializing from https://x.x.x.x/plugins/transmission/1/_s/treemenu: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)
Jan 14 23:37:04 nas-podoli uwsgi: [freeadmin.navtree:614] An error occurred while unserializing from https://x.x.x.x/plugins/syncthing/4/_s/treemenu: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

I've tried installing new plugin and it just joins the gang and logs its own error.

Plugins are running in default DHCP/AUTOCONF+VIMAGE LAN config. I can post jails configs, if it's necessary.

The plugins are running fine, but I can't access the GUI configuration. In case of transmission some of the config values get overridden by some db settings from the GUI, so I can't permanently change it.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
What browser are you using? Have you tried a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)? Have you tried another browser?

I get weird behavior like that occasionally with Chrome.

vinca

Cadet
I've tried FF, Chrome, Safari on Linux and/or Mac OS X. Hard reload, clearing caches, anonymous windows don't help.

vinca

Cadet
Nope, it didn't. It's quite annoying. Is there any way how i can debug it?

Nick2253

Wizard
Easiest fix is probably: backup your config, reinstall FreeNAS, import your config.

vinca

Cadet
seems like the config download is also not possible:
Code:
{"error": false, "message": "Config download is starting...", "events": ["window.location=\"/system/config/download/?secret=0\""]}

vinca

Cadet
Finally I had some time to investigate closely:

the issue happens while upgrading the configuration 11.0-X -> 11.1-X

I've tried both automatic and manual updates (versions U3, U4 -> RELEASE, U1 crosswise). Clean install helped until i re-imported the configuration db.

The upgrade always logs a single error:
Code:
sqlite3.OperationError: no such column: system_advanced.adv_cpu_in_percentage

Seems like sth. is wrong with the migration script, but i'm not sure what.

hi guys, same here.
I've tried to reinstall Freenas but don't work, my Freenas is on Proxmox VM with M1015 card passthrough and VirtIO ethernet card.
but if I change ethernet emulation to Intel E1000 the sub menu plugin reappair, very strange ... but works (for me).

RSVP

Explorer
hi guys, same here.
I've tried to reinstall Freenas but don't work, my Freenas is on Proxmox VM with M1015 card passthrough and VirtIO ethernet card.
but if I change ethernet emulation to Intel E1000 the sub menu plugin reappair, very strange ... but works (for me).
can you elaborate on your solution please? I have this issue too.

Status
Not open for further replies.