bacula plugin missing server component?

seanellis

Dabbler
Hello,

I have some questions after installing the bacula plugin. Although the install proceeded smoothly I'm not seeing what I expected. Specifically, the bacula server package seems absent when the jail is queried with `pkg info`. Attemptting `pkg install sysutils/bacula9-server` gives the following.
Code:
root@bacula-server:/home/sellis # pkg install sysutils/bacula9-server
Updating iocage-plugins repository catalogue...
iocage-plugins repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
Checking integrity... done (2 conflicting)
  - postgresql11-client-11.5 conflicts with postgresql95-client-9.5.19 on /usr/local/bin/clusterdb
  - postgresql11-client-11.5 conflicts with postgresql95-client-9.5.19 on /usr/local/bin/clusterdb
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The following 5 package(s) will be affected (of 0 checked):

Installed packages to be REMOVED:
        postgresql95-server-9.5.19
        postgresql95-client-9.5.19
        postgresql95-contrib-9.5.19

New packages to be INSTALLED:
        bacula9-server: 9.4.3_1
        postgresql11-client: 11.5

Number of packages to be removed: 3
Number of packages to be installed: 2

The operation will free 17 MiB.

Proceed with this action? [y/N]:

I'm reluctant to deviate too far from the plugin's default setup right off the bat.

Does it look like there's something amiss on my system, or maybe I've missed some step along the way? I've tried accessing the jail through iocage on the host system and have been searching but come up empty handed so far,

Thanks,

seanellis

Dabbler
Replying to my own post. I've moved on and installed a plain vanilla jail to set up bacula in. I'm not sure what was causing the problem I described above. Probably with the plugin as it did half way complete, with most packages present, and didn't seem to be a networking issue.

Thanks!

Sean Ellis