Available Plugins 11.2-U4.1 Can not view available Plugins Bug?

Snow

Patron
All I was doing was going from the old UI to the new. After getting in to the new UI I opened Plugin then clicked Available.
Then system felt like it was hanging then the trace back came up. Looks like I can not view Available Plugins.

Not sure If I should post this as a bug or not. Has any one else had this problem ?

Code:
The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:  (Caused by None)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 166, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1097, in call_method
    return await self._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app, io_thread=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1042, in _call
    return await self._call_worker(name, *args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1062, in _call_worker
    return await self.run_in_proc(main_worker, name, args, job)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 996, in run_in_proc
    return await self.run_in_executor(self.__procpool, method, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 972, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
requests.exceptions.SSLError: None: Max retries exceeded with url: /freenas/iocage-ix-plugins/11.2-RELEASE/INDEX (Caused by None)

Attachments

• debug-freenas-20190613035028.tgz
    2.6 MB · Views: 278

Snow

Patron
This should Probably be move to FreeNas Development / Bug Discssion.

D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? We have had some reports about Mellanox cards. Do you get the same issue if you try one of the Intel cards instead?

Snow

Patron
I did a reboot and this fixed it has not happened after that. but I am having other problems as well with the iocage/jail's/plugin's system. It is very broken right now read only will not work on mount points I mean enable disable. Also the auto start state is set/enabled but the 1 plugin and the 4 other jails I have up will not auto start on reboot..

I have been restarting the system a lot and the plugins and jails I've made will not auto start after a reboot. I can manually start them and they load no problem. I have posted a bug report for the read only issue. I have not posted the not obeying the start command on restart for plugins and jails if it is a bug. I well include a new debug.

Attachments

• debug-freenas-20190617225430.tgz
    2 MB · Views: 232
Last edited:

Snow

Patron
I did find this in the logs Stopped sickchill due to VNET failure going to see if I can find it for the other jails.