Register for the iXsystems Community to get an ad-free experience and exclusive discounts in our eBay Store.

Announcing TrueCommand

Scharbag

FreeNAS Experienced
Thanks
Seems like an interesting concept and a central platform to manage storage systems would be very useful. However, I'd be embarrassed to deploy TrueCommand with all the child-esque avatars and farm animals for user profiles and teams. This is a cool concept platform, but it needs some re-working to be more professional in style and appearance for me to utilize this in a client environment.
The world is getting too serious. Live a little!! :)

ThreeDee

FreeNAS Experienced
Thanks
Thanks
Seems like an interesting concept and a central platform to manage storage systems would be very useful. However, I'd be embarrassed to deploy TrueCommand with all the child-esque avatars and farm animals for user profiles and teams. This is a cool concept platform, but it needs some re-working to be more professional in style and appearance for me to utilize this in a client environment.
Thanks for the feedback! Avatar updates have been implemented and will be available in the first official release.