Active Directory - Save Greyed out

dkraklan

Cadet
Hello,

when trying to save my AD settings in freenas the "save" button is greyed out and I cannot save. I had joined this server to my AD before, wanted to change the hostname so I removed it from the domain through freenas web interface and the issue started. I ensured the object is deleted from AD itself. I thought maybe something was stuck in the configuration so I reset the config, that didn't work, so I completely reinstalled freenas. Option is still greyed out, i'm using the exact options that worked before. I've also verified DNS resolves to the DC.

FreeNAS-11.3-RELEASE

dkraklan

Cadet
Code:
root@sflf-massstorage01[~]# midclt call activedirectory.config
{"id": 1, "domainname": "", "bindname": "", "bindpw": "", "ssl": "OFF", "certificate": null, "validate_certificates": true, "verbose_logging": false, "allow_trusted_doms": false, "use_default_domain": false, "allow_dns_updates": true, "disable_freenas_cache": false, "site": null, "kerberos_realm": null, "kerberos_principal": "", "createcomputer": "", "timeout": 60, "dns_timeout": 10, "idmap_backend": "RID", "nss_info": null, "ldap_sasl_wrapping": "SIGN", "enable": false, "netbiosname": "sflf-massstorage01", "netbiosalias": []}