8.2 - minidlna install

Status
Not open for further replies.

matlock

Contributor
Hey all-
I've gone through the forum several times- and have even tried some of the older documented instructions on how to get minidlna installed. But i'm not sure whats the deal, cause i simply cannot get this thing going.

I've installed the plugin- but i'm not certain even after all i've read- where to go from there to get things going...
Is there a webui?

Thanks for the help-
Matlock

ProtoSD

MVP
Hi Matlock,

I can't give you specific details because I don't use MiniDLNA, but I can say the 8.2 GUI for Plugins is still going thru some changes and rearranging, so anything you might figure out now will likely change and also some parts of the plugin functionality in general aren't completely working yet.

-- Proto

matlock

Contributor
Hi Matlock,

I can't give you specific details because I don't use MiniDLNA, but I can say the 8.2 GUI for Plugins is still going thru some changes and rearranging, so anything you might figure out now will likely change and also some parts of the plugin functionality in general aren't completely working yet.

-- Proto

Thanks for the response-
I'll give this a break an when an update comes around- ill revisit this.

Thanks again
- matlock

xenocide

Cadet
I attempted to install jail / minidlna / transmission and was successful I think in setting up the jail, but the 2 plugins don't show up after installing on the plugin's section. :( disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.