11.3RC1 Task Manager wrong time?

TimoJ

Dabbler
I'm confused or this is a bug... What time does the Task Manager show? Looks like it shows 2 hours too much. In the taskman picture that scrub was run at 0:00 - 8:43 local time (22:00-6:43 GMT). So why does it show 02:00 - 10:43 ? I have the correct timezone selected and shell shows correct time.

taskman.png

shell.png

system-general.png

dkmullen

Cadet
Hello TimoJ, I'm working on this and it looks like a bug on our end. Just to make sure I understand where the bug is, are your browser and FreeNAS unit in the same time zone? In other words, I'm checking whether or not this is a system you are accessing remotely. Thanks in advance for any info.

- Dennis

TimoJ

Dabbler
It's a local system and in the same time zone as my browser (Firefox, Win10).

TimoJ

Dabbler
Hello TimoJ, I'm working on this and it looks like a bug on our end. Just to make sure I understand where the bug is, are your browser and FreeNAS unit in the same time zone? In other words, I'm checking whether or not this is a system you are accessing remotely. Thanks in advance for any info.
This still happens in the RC2. Is the fix going to be in the release version? btw. Time in everywhere else is correct, reporting screens show the correct time etc. Only the Task Manager has this problem.

dkmullen

Cadet
Right now this fix is slated to go into 11.3 U1, which comes after the first official release.