[11.3beta1] Cannot create bhyve guest attached to bridge

Junicast

Patron
Hi,

I have just updated to 11.3 beta 1 with this configuration:
One physical NIC (Intel 1G) which is connected to a switch with a network configuration seen in the screenshot.
1573211598121.png

em0 -> no config
vlan5 -> parent em0 and vlan5 interface attached to vlan5

So I tried to attach a jail host to this bridge which works fine (except IPv6 SLAAC still won't work).
Now I tried to create a bhyve guest where I also used bridge5 to connect my virtio interface to.
The guest was created but the moment I tried to start the guest I get this error message:
Code:
[Errno 22] Invalid argument
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 174, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1162, in call_method
    return await self._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app, io_thread=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1110, in _call
    return await methodobj(*args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 949, in nf
    return await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/vm.py", line 1001, in start
    await self._manager.start(vm)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/vm.py", line 53, in start
    list(done)[0].result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/vm.py", line 186, in run
    await self.bridge_setup(tapname, tap, attach_iface)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/vm.py", line 429, in bridge_setup
    bridge.add_member(attach_iface)
  File "netif.pyx", line 1204, in netif.BridgeInterface.add_member
  File "netif.pyx", line 1222, in netif.BridgeInterface.bridge_cmd
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

1573211738365.png

My system config is:
Gigabyte H77-DS3H
16 GB of RAM non ECC
Intel i7 2600
RAIDZ1

Junicast

Patron