11.3 U3 Upgrade no panel functions, Services, Shares, Groups.

Paul5

Contributor
Upgraded offline from 11.3-U1 no issues to U3 and now I can't access much on the UI panels. I click on say 'Shares' and it opens but then non of the options work. Similar with 'Services' click on it and nothing happens including Users and Groups among others. I also cannot see the shares on the media players. Somethings do work like Storage > Pools and manipulate the pools.

I loaded back U1 boot environment but somehow U3 broke my decryption of drives. Config reload also did nothing.
I loaded back U3 boot environment and drives are all fine except for the above problem with UI and shares not visible.
I re-upgraded U3 this time formatting the boot drives and same. (obviously loosing the now broken U1 boot environments) even reloading U1 config. Nothing.

I backwards upgraded to U1 so I'm on U1 now choosing formatting the boot drive and all is now back to normal as best as I can tell though I do have one newly throwback U3 created issue that was not present previous U1.

CRITICAL
Web UI HTTPS certificate setup failed.
Fri, 29 May 2020 08:40:19 PM (UTC)

Any advise on how fix this critical HTTPS error and what may be wrong with U3 UI and samba including breaking boot environments.

UI example.png

Asus I5 8GB RAM