SOLVED 11.3 No Dashboard after update

blueether

Patron
I had run 11.3 from beta without any issues on a test box (almost the same as my main box ) so didn't think twice today of upgrading to 11.3 when I had some time...

Anyway 11.2 U5 => 11.2 U7 => 11.3 seemed to go well with no install issues, but on boot there id no data displayed in ui/dashboard even after clearing cache.

I have tryed in chrome (normal browser), IE, edge and even on a new install of windows 10 as a VM.

FreeNAS is running as a VM on proxmox running on an IBM X3650 m3 and I've had no issues with this setup until now. Any thought on getting the dashboaed to work (all the other pages seen to work well)?
1581826679390.png

Last edited:

blueether

Patron
Well resetting the config to defaults fixes the problem, then uploading the saved config from 11.2 u7 puts it back to this unsuable state.

There must be some issue with my config, I wonder what it is?

blueether

Patron
Ok then...
I guessed that it must be something that is different between the default and the loaded config and started at networking. Removing vlan0 got a working dashboard:
1581835818614.png

vmanz

Cadet
Hi blueether,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

In my case after a hardware migration there where some vlan-interfaces without a parent interface. After removing the last orphaned interface the dashboard came back.

Hope it helps somebody