11.2 sabNZBd Plugin Install Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty!

Dabbler
I thought I'd give 11.2 a try, and move some of my warden jails/plugins to iocage, for the most part it's gone well, but I cannot install the sabNZBd plugin, it fails with the error

Code:
[priority,] message string

and the more info option gives:

Code:
Error: concurrent.futures.process._RemoteTraceback: 
"""
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 175, in _process_worker
	r = call_item.fn(*call_item.args, **call_item.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 122, in main_worker
	res = loop.run_until_complete(coro)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py", line 468, in run_until_complete
	return future.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 82, in _run
	return await self._call(f'{service_name}.{method}', serviceobj, methodobj, params=args, job=job)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 75, in _call
	return methodobj(*params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 75, in _call
	return methodobj(*params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 662, in nf
	return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail.py", line 238, in fetch
	iocage.fetch(**options)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/iocage.py", line 909, in fetch
	props, accept_license=accept, official=official)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_plugin.py", line 689, in fetch_plugin_index
	props, 0, accept_license)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_plugin.py", line 115, in fetch_plugin
	self.__fetch_plugin_inform__(conf, num, plugins, accept_license)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_plugin.py", line 215, in __fetch_plugin_inform__
	silent=self.silent)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_common.py", line 82, in logit
	_callback({"level": level, "message": msg}, exit_on_error)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_common.py", line 55, in callback
	log.log(15, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/logging/__init__.py", line 1372, in log
	self._log(level, msg, args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/logging/__init__.py", line 1442, in _log
	self.handle(record)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/logging/__init__.py", line 1452, in handle
	self.callHandlers(record)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/logging/__init__.py", line 1514, in callHandlers
	hdlr.handle(record)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/logging/__init__.py", line 863, in handle
	self.emit(record)
  File "/usr/local/lib/freenasOS/__init__.py", line 152, in emit
	_msg)
TypeError: [priority,] message string
"""

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 332, in run
	await self.future
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 129, in throw
	return self.gen.throw(type, value, traceback)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 356, in __run_body
	rv = await self.middleware._call_worker(self.serviceobj, self.method_name, *self.args, job={'id': self.id})
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 977, in _call_worker
	job,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 908, in run_in_proc
	return await self.run_in_executor(self.__procpool, method, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 902, in run_in_executor
	return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
TypeError: [priority,] message string

It's not the end of the world as the warden jail is all good, but I'd like to solve it and get rid of the deprecated stuff.

Rusty!

Dabbler
I'm not sure if this is the cause, but looking at the JSON for the sabNZBd plugin, the second line is:

Code:
"release": "11.2-RELEASE",

And FreeNAS 11.2 is still using FreeBSD 11.1

chiman

Cadet
I got the same issue as well. I'm trying to install Sabnzbd for the first time.

diskdiddler

Wizard
I believe this isn't finished being coded, I only raised the job to have it made a few days ago

diskdiddler

Wizard
They are working on a way to hide them in developing state until finished.

Until then, they will be bombarded :(

chiman

Cadet
IC. On a side note. I was able to install couchpotato and sickrage (both 11.1-RELEASE-p11) fine.

Contributor
Having the same problems.
Any timeframe for resolution at all?

rmccullough

Patron
Is it better to wait until the plugin is fixed? Or create a jail and install from FreshPorts?

Contributor
I notice that this has slipped from 11.2-RC1 to 11.2, which is mid-November now.
Is there a workaround in the interim that will enable me to use SabNzbd in any form until then?

rmccullough

Patron

Contributor
@28061 I don't recall where I found the instructions, but I just created a blank jail and then installed using roughly the instructions found here: https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/sabnzbd-in-a-jail.55079/#post-383624

I however didn't see the error/issue starting the wizard to configure sabnzbd+.

Thank you @rmccullough. I'm all set up :)

For those who subsequently visit; I followed the instructions here, then visited here, which advised
Code:
pkg install nano

Then
Code:
nano /usr/local/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini

changing the host line to host = 0.0.0.0 (I couldn't access the GUI until I'd done this).

Thanks for the prompt reply, really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.