The new Jira, how do I sort by priority?

diskdiddler

Wizard
I can't sort by "P" nor "T" ?

Anyone know how?

Also is there an overall daily activity page?

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
I can't sort by "P" nor "T" ?

Anyone know how?

Also is there an overall daily activity page?
Firstly, I didn't use redmine much so I am completely unfamiliar with the 'P' or 'T' sorting or searches. However, looking at jira for the FreeNAS end of things, I can see a way to do sorts.
Screenshot_2019-04-15 [NAS-101425] High CPU load - bzip2 maillog - iX - Bug Tracker (Jira).png
Screenshot_2019-04-15 Configure - Recently Created Issues Report - iX - Bug Tracker (Jira).png
Screenshot_2019-04-15 FreeNAS TrueNAS - iX - Bug Tracker (Jira).png

The box above that presently says "Order by created" offers another 10 direct choices when the dropdown menu is shown, plus if you type 'T' or 'P' in the search box that is above the dropdown choices, it will provide items beginning with those letters, including "test count" and "test type" etc., similarly for "P" but as I said, I cannot guess what precisely you seek. I hope that you manage to find the sort method from this snippet of information.

The nearest to daily activity that I see without spending a lot of time digging, is the image on the right, where timeframe/age can be set with "Days previously" field. This is after (out of sequence display) the third image, where a subset of reports are shown.

Last edited:

diskdiddler

Wizard

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
I have to click

"View issue in Navigator" in order to get the box you're talking about.

This is the URL I'm using.
https://jira.ixsystems.com/projects/NAS/versions/10001

I like(d) under the old system to sort by job type and priority.
Is it a bug or feature
is it serious or light?

In that URL https://jira.ixsystems.com/projects/NAS/versions/10001 - I can't click P or T
(priority / type??) to sort.

I gave the best answer I could. Looking at such things is not something I do with any statistically significant frequency so it is not something I am familiar with. Hopefully those who moved to the new software can explain better or configure something to make it easier.